Challenges are a great way to boost creativity, refine skills and earn a fantastic discount towards new goods! Many shops work on a month-by-month point system, so participation requires not only creativity but effective time management. So what is a busy memory keeper to do?
Enter ‘Rollover Points’
Many shops are transitioning to more flexible systems that allow participants to carry over points month to month. This greatly reduces the pressure to be a layout machine. These are challenges for the rest of us.
Where to Go
This list includes many popular shops that host challenges where the timing is friendly to the demands of real life! The links go directly to the challenge rules.
- After 5 Designs: 4 challenges a month, 10 points earns $10
- The Digi Chick: 6 challenges a week, 20 points earns $10
- Gotta Pixel: 10 challenges a month, 20 points earns $5
- Shabby Pickle Designs: 9 multi-point challenges a month, 20 points earns $5
- Scrap Matters: 5 weekly and 4 monthly challenges, 60 points earns $5.50
- Scrappy Thoughts: 7 monthly 20 point challenges, 500 points earns $5
- Sunshine Studio Scraps: 2 challenges a week, 20 points earns $7
Do rollover points matter to you? Are there other shops that should join this list?