In May, I would love to launch a stash-busting work-a-long project for Simple Scrapper readers, complete with great prizes. But first, I need your input. What kind of project do you want to do? How do you want it to be run? Here are some of my ideas:
- Simple life. simple scrapping. I’ll guide you through making a journaled mini-album focusing on your journey as a scrapper.
- Simply organized. We’ll work together on a spring cleaning/ home decluttering project that you’ll document with a mini album.
- Surprise challenge. I would create a layout, but not share it. I’ll provide weekly descriptions (like a speed scrap or recipe challenge).
- Puzzle sketch challenge. I’ll provide a sketch template one quadrant at a time.
- Your theme mini album. I’ll provide journaling prompts and 5×5 templates to help you tell a story of your choosing.
- 6×12 birthday calendar. We’ll work together to create a 6×12 refrigerator calendar listing important birthdays in your life.
- 1 kit. 6 photos. 4 layouts. You’ll choose one kit hiding in your stash and we’ll work it 4 ways over the month.
- Focus on the photos. I’ll provide 4 photography assignments and templates for 4 accompanying layouts.
- Scrapping bee. We all create layouts on a single theme and showcase as a unified piece of art.
- Your brilliant idea. I really do want to hear from you. What can the Simple Scrapper community build together?
I want us all to collectively shape the face of this project. Simple Scrapper is all about fitting digi into your busy life. What kind of project will be most rewarding to you?
While a lot of details are up in the air, I do know that Gotta Pixel is generously sponsoring the prizes. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners – judged by a panel of experts – will receive $20, $10 and $5 gift cards to the Gotta Pixel shop! A random participant who completes the entire project will be chosen to win a $5 gift card as well. Hopefully that is some fantastic incentive to keep you scrapping all month long.
For now, bring your ideas to the table. No idea is too silly or too far out. I can teach and provide the templates, but let’s make this our project!
Today is the very very last day to enter our Sara Ellis giveaway!