Are you ready to get started with this fun project? There is still time to get on board. I just love the idea of going through this together. I think the prizes will just be icing on the cake when you see what I have in store.
- Begin by brainstorming why you are passionate about your chosen subject. How does your subject inspire, motivate or build you?
- Use a list format to journal these feelings about your subject. This is the page where you declare the importance of this subject in your life.
- Include your subject and the first word from your four word description somewhere in the title or subtitle.
- Build your story upon Template #1 below (optional, see reminders).
I went browsing through the gallery for a list-oriented layout from which to inspire your template for today. I came across iciclelady’s Five Reasons I Love You, which (by total coincidence) she created for Digi-Dare #124.
- Submit a link to your entry by 11:59 pm Eastern on Tuesday, May 12.
- Remember 3 out of 4 of your entries must use the templates.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners receive $20, $10 and $5 gift certificates to Gotta Pixel. One random participant will also receive $5.
I used Eva Kipler’s Tree Hugger, Dirt Lover kit, some stitching from Traci Reed’s Bad Sewing Machine, the Flux Architect font and Darcy Baldwin’s Jennifer font.