1. Always help out beginners.
2. Pair basics with trend patterns.
3. Seek a good balance between digi and your real life.
4. Don’t be afraid to run with the big kids.
5. Our community will be there for you.
6. Remember to credit your scraplifts.
7. Don’t be this way!
8. Never be afraid of asking for what you want.
9. Stretch your creative boundaries often.
10. Natural light photos look best.
11. Clipping masks (Ctrl/Cmd + G) are your friend.
12. Scrap by your own rules.
Hilarious! Good post!
Christine (supertwinkle)â€™s last blog post..Remembering Barbara
The Lolcat says it so good! This was too fun 🙂
Crissieâ€™s last blog post..Happy Anniversary
This is fabulous! Love, love, love it. Especially the clipping mask photo–but really all of it is great. thanks!
Too funny!! Loved it!!
these are ADORABLE! lol
Wicked Cool! (only natives of the Boston area still say wicked!)
Only you could pull this off Jenn – thanks for a great post
Stan at Scrappers Workshop
No, “wicked” is SO eighties!! You gotta say “sick” or “beast” – or so the teenagers tell me!
Love this! Very clever, cute, and funny! Just what I needed! I’m the proud mama of a new kitty that looks like the round-eyed, round-faced kitties in the post.
great job on this post…. those kitties speak the truth!!