When you’ve got a new tip, technique, idea or a fabulous card-making challenge to share, there are an endless array of methods for promotion.
- Blog about it
- Tweet about it
- Stumble it
- Digg it
- Include it in your Facebook status
- Post in a forum about it
- Include the blinkie in your signature
- Email the post to a friend
- Call a friend about it
- Share it with a group or troop
- Bookmark it on del.icio.us
- Upload photos of it to Flickr
- Mention it in your gallery credits
- Leave a comment on a relevant blog post
Can I entice you to use one of these tips today to tell people about Scrappers Give Thanks? We have over 500 cards pledged so far, will you help us reach 750?