I am hard at work (in partnership from the lovely Aud Neal) on a very special project for you: a holiday workbook. You’ll start to see things popping up in the sidebar very soon and I’ll be asking questions here and there to help us get ready for you. This free set of weekly lessons and companion blog posts will:
- be consistent with the themes and messages of Simple Scrapper
- emphasize capturing moments and stories
- have tips and support on photography, journaling and scrapping
- include free templates to help you record your holiday memories
How this workbook/class is unique:
- No advance preparation required – you can jump right in
- Weekly assignments to complete at your own pace
- Simplicity is the focus: make memories now, scrap later
- Journaling-friendly templates with room for multiple photos
- 100% free to download & participate
Our goal is to make holiday memory keeping stress-free and fun! We want you to live in the moment and not worry about the details of your scrapbook.
Since we’re tackling this part of the holidays for you, I wanted to end this blog post with a discussion on the rest of the story. I’ve been reading some great blog posts at Simple Mom, Organizing your Way and The Creative Mama on keeping the season simple.
Share in the comments one tip you use to maintain sanity during the busiest time of the year. I’ll compile your tips and share them in the workbook!