We are just one week into the Scrappers Give Thanks challenge. I am already so excited to see what everyone will create. Have you made your pledge yet? Just one handmade card will impact a life and enter you to win one of our incredible prizes.
Watching this video reminds me why it’s important to help. Thousands of men and women are serving out country, helping to keep us safe. They have families, just like you, who love and miss them. Help a hero write home by participating in Scrappers Give Thanks!
Simple Scrapper makes it easy
I’ve been admittedly a little skeptical of hybrid projects. They’re beautiful and fun, yes, but how can we keep them simple? Take a template, add a kit, use card stock, scissors and glue. That’s it. No fancy equipment, barely anything to buy. Try it out with this second Scrappers Give Thanks template.
Do you need incentives?
Every participant will receive a $3 off coupon from Ella Publishing and 4 brand new templates from Simple Scrapper. Here’s a preview of one of those goodies!
Oh, you’d like more incentives? Have you checked our our super-long list of sponsors and their amazing prizes? Make just one card for Scrappers Give Thanks and you could win one of the following on Thanksgiving Day:
- Bamboo Craft from Wacom (1 winner)
- $25 gift certificate from Shabby Princess (2 winners)
- Product of choice from Anna Aspnes (5 winners)
- Blue Skies collection prize pack from American Crafts (1 winner)
- Seat in Stacy Julianâ€™s Glimpses class at Big Picture Scrapbooking (3 winners)
- $10 gift certificate from Studio Wendy (3 winners)
- $5 gift certificate from Kalo Designs (5 winners)
- 1 hour custom class from Scrappers Workshop (1 winner)
- $5 gift certificate from Julie Marie Designs (4 winners)
- $20 gift certificate from Amy Sumrall (1 winner)
- $10 gift certificate from Sherry Ferguson (1 winner)
- $10 gift certificate from Traci Reed (1 winner)
- $10 gift certificate from Libby Weifenbach (1 winner)
- $7 gift certificate from Meredith Cardall (1 winner)
Help spread the word
Do you have friends who would love to help this cause? Can I ask you to take one minute to send an email (or forward this post) to introduce someone to Scrapper’s Give Thanks?