After traveling home from Texas, we spent the weekend with my in-laws for a second mini-Thanksgiving. Then, this evening we put up our tree and other decorations. It was a great opportunity to do some cleaning under the couches since they had to be moved for the tree assembly process. Did you decorate this weekend too?
So, this post comes so late on Sunday since this weekend was focused on family time. To kick off the new week, I’ve got eight links for your reading pleasure. Each week, I’ll share links from scrappers, crafters and organizers to motivate and inspire your holiday spirit.
- Organizing your holiday at Polka Dot Plum
- Scrapping big events at The Daily Digi
- Document the details at Katie the Scrapbook Lady
- 5 ways to simplify your holiday season at Knit and Purl Grrl
- Scrapping the right now at Be Audacious
- A Christmas manifesto at Gidget Goes Home
- Have yourself a stress-free Christmas at The Creative Mama
- How to tie a bow at Elise Blaha