Each month, Simple Scrapper serves up fresh content to make digital scrapbooking easier and more fun. February promises to be another exciting month, full of trusted tips, fun features and more inspiration that you could imagine. Are you ready for it?
Simple Scrapper’s daily content would not be possible without our fantastic sponsors. Please thank them by checking out their products.
- The Shabby Shoppe – super sweet digital confections
- Log Your Memory – tools for simple daily memory keeping
- Kiki Halbert Designs – elegantly textured papers and embellishments
- Karen Lewis Designz – pretty patterns with a touch of whimsy
- Plain Digital Wrapper – a fresh mix of digital designs
- Digital Designer Shop – digital basics for every stash
- Stuff to Scrap – add some fun to your scrapping
I’ve got so many new posts lined up for you, including many special features.
- “Simple Tip Saturday” link-ups
- $10 giveaway on the 10th
- ChrissyW‘s templates featured
- February’s Project 10×12 template
5 reasons to subscribe to the newsletter
On Tuesday morning, Simple Scrapper’s first newsletter will be delivered to email inboxes. If you’re not already subscribed, consider these reasons why you should join the bandwagon.
- Bonus tips for no-fuss memory keeping
- More behind-the-scenes at the blog
- Added encouragement for organization
- Brand new tutorials for easier scrapping
- Exclusive freebies, like this new template: