Yesterday, I asked on Facebook about your challenges in scrapbooking. Overwhelmingly, you’re biggest hurdle is time.
While I cannot add more hours to the day, here are 22 quick little tasks to help you squeeze more memory keeping into your day.
- Upload your latest layout
- Buy a kit from your favorite designer
- Send an email applying to a creative team
- Read a blog post and leave a comment
- Empty your Trash or Recycle Bin
- Sign up for a new online class
- Join a conversation on Facebook
- Respond to a forum thread
- Upload a set of photos to Flickr
- Buy a how-to book from Amazon
- Unzip your latest purchases
- Find an awesome layout to scraplift
- Pick 5 photos to scrap soon
- Brainstorm 10 new page ideas
- Download a new freebie template
- Write a description for a photo set
- Tag your latest batch of photos
- Find 5 items to delete
- Upload layouts for printing
- Download several new free fonts
- Complete the journaling on a page
- Send photos to be printed
How do you make the most of limiting time for scrapping?
Congrats to RealRach, Carla and Abby on winning the March Project 10×12 Challenge!
Yeah, that’s so exciting! Thank you!
Boy I can think of a lot but maybe:
Check for extra batteries for your digital camera
BACKUP (if not using an automatic service like Mozy or Carbonite)
Ooh, great ideas Stan.
These remind me of the questions asked in “Essential supplies for memory keeping”: https://www.simplescrapper.com/2009/11/28/essential-supplies-for-holiday-memory-keeping/