Yesterday, I asked on Facebook about your challenges in scrapbooking. Overwhelmingly, you’re biggest hurdle is time.
While I cannot add more hours to the day, here are 22 quick little tasks to help you squeeze more memory keeping into your day.
- Upload your latest layout
- Buy a kit from your favorite designer
- Send an email applying to a creative team
- Read a blog post and leave a comment
- Empty your Trash or Recycle Bin
- Sign up for a new online class
- Join a conversation on Facebook
- Respond to a forum thread
- Upload a set of photos to Flickr
- Buy a how-to book from Amazon
- Unzip your latest purchases
- Find an awesome layout to scraplift
- Pick 5 photos to scrap soon
- Brainstorm 10 new page ideas
- Download a new freebie template
- Write a description for a photo set
- Tag your latest batch of photos
- Find 5 items to delete
- Upload layouts for printing
- Download several new free fonts
- Complete the journaling on a page
- Send photos to be printed
How do you make the most of limiting time for scrapping?
Congrats to RealRach, Carla and Abby on winning the March Project 10×12 Challenge!