Is it just me or are popular styles and trends in digital scrapbooking evolving? I’m seeing fewer layouts with super-tiny photos and lots of white space and more pages full of journaling, color and artistic touches.
1. 1979 by pSyren: Can you believe this started with a super minimalist graphical template?
2. mimo pro Mauro Neto!! by valeriapiemonte: This is just an explosion of creativity and style!
3. 35 reasons by hguenthe: Fabulous title work with mixing of word art and fonts
4. Week 12 by QuiltyMom: A brilliant showcase of the product and very appealing design
5. Born Diva by Fee Jardine: I love how the colors in the photo and kit mesh so well!
What trends are you spotting more or less of in the galleries?
- Are super minimalist (i.e. tiny) layouts a thing of the past?
- Are we seeing more influence from the paper scrapping world?
- Will digital art journaling (with or without photos) continue to grow in popularity?
What’s the “style of the day”? Tell me, what’s hot and what’s not? What do you think will be next?
“Fab Five” is a series of occasional posts that highlights trends, themes or styles in scrapbooking with five outstanding pages.