As a digital scrapbooker, sometimes I think I’m lucky to have my hobby contained within a laptop computer. Unfortunately that over-simplifies the situation when it comes to the documentation process.
Before we can scrapbook, we must capture the photos and stories of our lives. This part can become more complicated to organize than even the most cluttered hard drives on a good day, let alone when traveling.
I want to use today’s post to kick off a short series on organization and memory keeping while traveling for fun or work. Also to come over the next 2 weeks:
- Excellent gear for memory keepers on the go
- Ultimate options for fuss-free travel journaling
- Essential strategies for the traveling scrapbooker
- Sure-thing supplies for scrapbooking your travels
Let’s start by pondering these questions, as they relate to photography & scrapbooking:
- What do you take (and not take) when you travel?
- What’s your system for carrying everything?
- Do you plan ahead when it comes to your documentation?