That inner voice has both gentleness and clarity. So to get to authenticity, you really keep going down to the bone, to the honesty, and the inevitability of something. – Meredith Monk
- Album Organization Post Roundup from The Scrappy Jedi
- White Balance Camera Settings from Everyday Elements
- 3 Simple Things to Say Everyday from Be More with Less
- 5 Ideas for Vacation Photo Overwhelm from Lain Ehmann
- 5 Tips for Living a Prolific, Authentic Life from Making this Home
- Let ISO Set You Free from Shimelle Laine
- 5 Declutter Tactics from Organizing Your Way
- Use Templates for No-Photo Layouts from The Daily Digi
- 3 Year Letter from Katie Pegher
- Quick Ideas for Stitching from Your Memory Connection
Find the very best free, fabulous, functional tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas for scrapbooking every Friday at Simple Scrapper.
I don’t often tell you, and I don’t read every article from your Friday lists but I do appreciate the sites and articles you share so thought I’d tell you…just know I’m thinking it always…LOL!!
Thanks for the links :)… I read them every week.
Just to agree 100% with PatriciaD’s post above – sums it up for me too!