“For man, autumn is a time of harvest, of gathering together. For nature, it is a time of sowing, of scattering abroad.” – Edwin Way Teale
In this new addition to Friday, I’ll be sharing a review of my memory keeping activities over the past week and invite you to do the same! Use this exercise to take stock of your productivity and make adjustments where necessary.
- I don’t print a ton of 4×6 photos – instead they live on Flickr – but my mom appreciates having prints to flip through. This week I purchased a beautiful 12×12 American Crafts album (Mom, don’t peek!) to send to her with our first batch of baby pictures.
- I am already thinking and scheming about Christmas and beyond, especially as I work through our plans for the all-new Simple Pages / Simple Projects. My orders from Scrapbook.com, Two Peas in a Bucket and Jo-Ann all arrived this week. My favorite new goodies include:
- Finally, I installed the update to Instagram. While I try to use my regular camera a couple of times a week, so many of those in-the-moment memories continue to be captured with my iPhone.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Creating ‘combo’ albums from Log Your Memory
- Scrapbooking with squares from Almost Never Clever
- Take control of your photo volume from Get it Scrapped
- Methods for getting new ideas from Paperclipping
- How to capture a panning photograph from The Daily Digi
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition ofÂ sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.