“We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest.” – Orison Swett Marden
In this new addition to Friday, I’ll be sharing a review of my memory keeping activities over the past week and invite you to do the same! Use this exercise to take stock of your productivity and make adjustments where necessary.
- My little girl is just so adorable these days, smiles and giggles are abundant, so there has been a ton of picture-taking. Plus, the grandparents visited last week and enjoyed the heck out of her. I need to spend some time editing this weekend!
- After getting a whole bunch of work done early in the week, I was finally able to relax and do some scrapping. I’ve had all these holiday supplies just sitting there, begging me to play. I’ll be sharing my December Daily foundation soon and on Tuesday I’ll have three limited edition kits for sale at Simple Mini Books.
- To make way for new supplies, I’d ready to let go of some of my Christmas stamps (links to photo) as a set. I’m not looking to make a profit, just cover the time and expense of giving them a new home. So they’re yours for just $15, which includes shipping. Email me (email@example.com) if interested.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- DIY Instagram Photo Effect from One Story Down
- Do Your Have Inspiration Overload? from Small Notebook
- Write a Letter to Remember from Log Your Memory
- Photograph your Journaling from The Daily Digi
- Improve Your Fall Foliage Pictures from Scrappers’ Workshop
- A Guide to Simple Holidays from Be More with Less
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.
P.S. Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day! If you need some enabling, check out our favorite products.