I‘m so excited to announce a new call for the January – June 2012 Simple Scrapper creative/design team! This group of 10-12 scrapbookers will work with our collection of sketch templates and will receive a 1 year Premium Membership as compensation.
Our Ideal Team Member
- Is a paper or digital scrapbooker (we’re open-minded)
- Can commit to 2-3 layouts per month & 1 blog post per term
- Loves the Simple Scrapper brand and is excited to help promote it
- Enjoys working with templates, sketches, project ideas and patterns
- Is eager to contribute to our members-only Facebook group
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Team Call” by 11:59pm EST January 2, 2012 (deadline extended for holiday travelers!) January 8, 2012 and include the following information:
- A link to or attachment of your best recent scrapbook page
- A link where we can find more of your work (gallery, blog, Flickr)
- What type(s) of scrapbooking you enjoy
- A list of your favorite scrapbook stores or manufacturers
Am a traditional paper scrapbooker but love your templates and usually use them as sketches to create my pages. I have done some hybrid layouts (used digital title, quotes, journaling blocks, clip art). Can I apply?
Yes, you are the type of scrapbooker I would love to have on the team!
Explain to me “hybrid” scrapper??? Please, don’t want to sound dumb for too long, LOL 🙂
A hybrid scrapper is someone who frequently uses computer-printed journaling, especially directly on the page or on the photo, or even computer-printed embellishments (like a tag, for example) in conjunction with traditional paper supplies.
Hmmm, been doing that for years. LOL 🙂 Off to start enjoying the holidays. It’s been too hectic and fast paced up until now.