Like snowflakes, my Christmas memories gather and dance – each beautiful, unique and too soon gone. – Deborah Whipp
This week was all about real life, preparing for all the memory making that will happen beginning today and lasting through the New Year. I’ve been working hard to get ahead with everything, so that I’m mostly not working next week and can enjoy the time with my family.
I’ve kept the camera close by to snap photos of the goings-on big and small, but the scrapping will have to wait until later next week when the festivities have slowed to a simmer.
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- You Can Stop Now from Be More with Less
- 20 Creative Prompts for Your Holiday Pages from Amy Kingsford
- Last Minute Ways to Make Memories from Motherhood Your Way
- Photographing the Magic of Christmas Morning from The Daily Digi
- 29 Ways to Have a Merry Christmas from Abundance Blog
- 3 Attitudes to Make Christmas Better from Simple Homeschool
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.