An empty canvas is full. – Robert Rauschenberg
- I rediscovered coffee this week. As Martha says, it’s a good thing.
- I’ve been keeping up with my One Line a Day journal and hope to go through my notes get it updated back to Emily’s birth.
- I made a Valentine’s Day card today; you’ll be able to see it next week on the Ella Publishing blog.
- I caught up with several episodes of Pan Am and Desperate Housewives. Does that count as work?
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- On staying inspired from Elise Blaha
- Living a good story from Simple Mom
- Rules of (digital) engagement from Be More with Less
- Space for the sentimental from Organizing Your Way
- The habits that crush us from Zen Habits
- Navigation how to begin from Wish Studio
- Stop waiting for your muse from Abundance Blog
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.