Winter is the time of promise because there is so little to do, or because you can now and then permit yourself the luxury of thinking so.
– Stanley Crawford
- Emily turned 6 months old this week, so we had our big monthly photo shoot. She is getting so wiggly and curious. Smiling for the camera is not as much of a priority as sucking on her own toes.
- Both layouts I’ve made this past week are in a holding patterned until revealed at their final destinations, but I have been scrapping. Here’s a tiny sneak peek:
What did you do this week? Share your recap in the comments.
- Ideas for Using Chevron Prints from Get it Scrapped
- 10 Ways to Find your Organizing Mojo from Simplify 101
- Story Shapes Us from Making this Home
- Getting More Organized is Not the Goal from Small Notebook
and because it’s winter here in North America, we all need some of these:
- Mason Jar Self-Buttering Biscuits from Big Red Kitchen
Every Friday at Simple Scrapper you are invited to join us for reflection on our memory keeping activities as well as our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips, tutorials and inspiring ideas from around the web.