I‘m excited to announce a call for additional 2013 Simple Scrapper team members! Simple Scrapper creative team members are an essential and valued part of our family. They work with sketch templates and page prompts and contribute to the blog on topics related to our mission of scrapbooking productivity.
Team members receive a free premium membership, including full access to our creative library and invitation to our 2013 core program: Focus. Here are some examples of past sketch templates that are typical of the Simple Scrapper design style.
Our Ideal Team Member
- Values storytelling and meaningful memory keeping
- Is a paper or digital scrapbooker (either or both)
- Enjoys working with sketches or templates and story prompts
- Can commit to 2-3 layouts per month & 1 blog post per term
- Loves the Simple Scrapper brand and is excited to help promote it
- Is eager to contribute to our community of simple scrapbookers
- Can commit to a 6 month term
How to Apply
I’d love to have you apply to be a team member! Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Team Call” by 11:59pm CDT Thursday, May 9, 2013 and include the following information:
- Links to three of your best pages created within the past 6 months
- Link to where we can find more of your work (gallery, Flickr)
- List and URLs of where you are active online (blog, social media etc.)