I love quizzes, don’t you? Here’s one that will help you assess your scrapbook stash. Is it doing it’s job or is it a trouble-maker? Take this quiz to find out if your stash is getting in the way of your hobby.
Here’s how to start: Grab a piece of paper and number it 1-15. For each question below, answer with yes or no.
1. Do you often need to clean up in order to get started?
2. Have you ever forgotten that you had a particular item?
3. Do you ever spend more time trying to find products for a layout than actually making it?
4. Have you ever had to move a pile in order to use a common tool, like your paper trimmer?
5. Do you ever put off scrapbooking because you don’t want to deal with the clutter?
6. Have you ever accidentally purchased an item twice?
7. Do you ever have trouble finishing a page because you can’t find something you know you have?
8. Have you ever had papers get crumpled because they weren’t put away?
9. Do you ever spend the majority of your scrapbook time organizing or preparing to start?
10. Have you ever wanted to give away your stash and start from scratch?
11. Do you ever get distracted by your stash and forget what you are working on?
12. Have you ever said to yourself “this clutter is out of control?”
13. Do you ever feel overwhelmed and frustrated by your stash?
14. Have you ever wished there was a way to have help organizing?
15. Do you ever wonder if others are struggling with their stash as much as you?
Analyze Your Results
If you answered yes to 0 to 4 questions, you’re in really good shape. You have awareness and control of your stash. Kudos to you!
If you answered yes to 5 to 10 questions, you’re in good company. It’s hard to manage so many fun goodies, but you know you can do it.
If you answered yes to 11 or more questions, it might be time to reach out. Without a plan for your stash, it will keep getting in the way.
Want some help? Those who answered yes to 5 or more questions will receive the most benefit from participating in the Stash Bash event, a fun group experience to use, de-clutter, and organize your stash. Summer 2015 registration opens soon!
Yes on 11 of 15…good thing I’m signed up!
Yay, I am in control of my stash! I feel good! I love being organized. Thanks for making my day!
10 yes. I’m always in the mood to bust some of my stash! I NEVER feel I really have control over it, no matter how hard I try!
I just signed up after taking the quiz! Really looking forward to this. I have moved from a house where I had a craft room to an apartment where I just have to make do so all my stuff is in cupboards. The good thing is that with the move I got rid of well over 1/2 my stuff!
Great, see you there! Congrats on the de-cluttering you’ve already accomplished. =)
Jennifer, I signed up last week and paid by PayPal. I have not received a confirmation. I don’t want to miss out on this great class. Tell me what I need to do. Thanks!
So very sorry Barb. I just sent out an email explaining what happened and with instructions. Please let me know if you get it!
Fun quiz – I scored 6 so I definitely need help!
A five, here. Not bad, but have had the feeling I need to revisit and revamp. I work differently than I did when I initially organized. Where do we sign up for the Stash Bash?
Kathleen, there is a link after you log in for members to sign up. Regular registration begins August 26.
How do I sign up? Is this only available for your premium members? 🙂
Stash Bash registration will open July 1st. It is not just for members, though members do get in for free.
Wow….. I got 14 out of the 15….. I think I’m in trouble! I guess I should take a few days to fix this problem, but I’m not sure how!? Any tips or advice?
Our upcoming Refresh workshop in April will be exactly what you need! This is our “spring cleaning” session: