I love quizzes, don’t you? Here’s one that will help you assess your scrapbook stash. Is it doing it’s job or is it a trouble-maker? Take this quiz to find out if your stash is getting in the way of your hobby.
Here’s how to start: Grab a piece of paper and number it 1-15. For each question below, answer with yes or no.
1. Do you often need to clean up in order to get started?
2. Have you ever forgotten that you had a particular item?
3. Do you ever spend more time trying to find products for a layout than actually making it?
4. Have you ever had to move a pile in order to use a common tool, like your paper trimmer?
5. Do you ever put off scrapbooking because you don’t want to deal with the clutter?
6. Have you ever accidentally purchased an item twice?
7. Do you ever have trouble finishing a page because you can’t find something you know you have?
8. Have you ever had papers get crumpled because they weren’t put away?
9. Do you ever spend the majority of your scrapbook time organizing or preparing to start?
10. Have you ever wanted to give away your stash and start from scratch?
11. Do you ever get distracted by your stash and forget what you are working on?
12. Have you ever said to yourself “this clutter is out of control?”
13. Do you ever feel overwhelmed and frustrated by your stash?
14. Have you ever wished there was a way to have help organizing?
15. Do you ever wonder if others are struggling with their stash as much as you?
Analyze Your Results
If you answered yes to 0 to 4 questions, you’re in really good shape. You have awareness and control of your stash. Kudos to you!
If you answered yes to 5 to 10 questions, you’re in good company. It’s hard to manage so many fun goodies, but you know you can do it.
If you answered yes to 11 or more questions, it might be time to reach out. Without a plan for your stash, it will keep getting in the way.
Want some help? Those who answered yes to 5 or more questions will receive the most benefit from participating in the Stash Bash event, a fun group experience to use, de-clutter, and organize your stash. Summer 2015 registration opens soon!