Heads up friends! I was invited to be a guest on the Paperclipping Roundtable podcast this week and we had an awesome discussion I think you’ll really enjoy.
Stacy Julian, Noell Hyman, and I chatted all about using and creating “rails” for your scrapbooking, essentially frameworks or systems that help you simplify the process and get more done easily.
There were a couple of items mentioned in the episode (or that I wanted to mention) that I thought might be helpful to link up:
- I use (and love) an older design of these envelopes from Cropper Hopper for storing kits I make or purchase.
- These are the three posts that may have prompted the call for this discussion topic: 1 | 2 | 3.
- I bought my first doilies from Mish Wooderson and also get them from Studio Calico. (Love the gold too!)
- I deviated by combined two systems (Project Life + Library of Memories) into my own album approach.
- I am really digging the new Color Theory dye inks from Studio Calico for the beautiful color palette and usability.
I’ve been on both the Paperclipping Roundtable and The Digi Show podcasts previously as well. Here are the episodes, in case you missed them and aren’t tired of me!
- PDS039: Years of Mediocre Layouts
- PDS048: All About Projects
- TDS036: Blogging Boss
- PRT157: Equally Awesome
- PRT175: The Cult of White Borders
- PRT180: Meditative Exacto Knives
- TDS114: Yoda of Scrapbooking
- TDS118: Are They Geeky Enough?
I’ll be hanging out in the comments over at Paperclipping, so I’m closing the comments here.