On the last day of each month I’m sharing a personal recap that will also be included in my Project Life album.
See more of my November on Instagram.
Around here I’m staying warm with hot coffee and hot cider.
Around here we’re celebrating being 100% out of the old house.
Around here I slowly starting to feel settled, sorta maybe.
Around here I’m still trying to finish up November.
Around here we’re scoping out the best deals in furniture.
Around here I’ve realized that I don’t love shopping.
Around here I forgot to take any photos on Thanksgiving.
Around here we brought home a Christmas tree and some birch logs.
Around here I remembered that we needed to buy new lights.
Around here she wants a green choo-choo train from Santa.
Around here my office has new shelves waiting to be filled.
Around here I’m so loving having laundry on the second floor.
Around here I’m excited to get back into a morning routine.
How did November treat you? I’d love it if you shared one highlight, challenge, or realization in the comments.
– we’re so happy to see Steve and Emily gathering the tree in your posted photo. Dad says it’s ‘brilliant to take photos of people walking away’. 🙂
– we’re both thankful that last month’s health scares are a distant memory and that we’re both doing well. i am also thankful to a very dear friend who kept me sane while Dad was going through his health scare, and who also kept me company in the hospital overnight recently.
-i am happy to have scanned and catalogued 50 years of holiday photos from our old albums
– i am happy to begin my December Traditions album with the help of Holiday Focus and 2 different DD classes I am taking
-i am glad i can see your Instagram photos and the joy on Emily’s face 🙂
– i am thankful for the friendship and community that we have with the Simple Scrapper community
– my Christmas album class is completed and the album is almost done – thanks to Simple Scrapper, Summer Focus and Holiday Focus! It took consistent prompting and guidance but I finally took a class and created something.
– we celebrated my son’s 40th birthday and I wonder how he got to be so old!
– the old fall flowers have been replaced by evergreen branches in pots and the Christmas wreath is on the front door.
Around here, our tree is up and full of lights.
Such a great post!
Around here, I’m jealous of your 2nd floor laundry! We finally are in a house with main floor laundry, but we live in the lower level! You have to laugh sometimes. 🙂
Around here, I too, didn’t take any “people pictures” on Thanksgiving. I THINK I took a couple of the food. However, we all shared at least one thing we were thankful for. I need to write those items down before I forget them!
I forgot something!
Around here…I’m thankful to be a SS member! Love that I saved a few dollars with the annual membership and thankful that I am able to participate in Start Fresh for FREE! Thank you, Jennifer!
Around here…I’m thankful for my new friend from Costa Rica who is my Holiday Buddy. I’m looking forward to a blossoming friendship with her. Scrapbooking takes us near and far!
My pleasure Carol!