We are so excited to announce a call for additional Simple Scrapper creative team members!
Simple Scrapper creative team members are an essential and valued part of our family. They work with sketches, layered templates, story starter prompts, and planner printables as well as contribute to the blog on topics related to our mission of purposeful scrapbooking.
We are creating three sub-teams in order to give our team members more flexibility to create with the Simple Scrapper tools that they most enjoy, as well as bring more pocket pages and planner examples to our memory keeping community.
You can apply for one or more of the teams, based on your specific interests: Sketches & Templates, Story Starter™ Prompts (traditional pages or pocket pages), and Pretty & Practical Planners.
Team members receive free Simple Scrapper membership (including the 2016 Planner), a retail value of $180/year, plus publicity on the blog and social media. Here are just a few examples of past team projects that are typical of the Simple Scrapper design style.
Our Ideal Team Member
- Values storytelling and meaningful memory keeping
- Is a paper or digital scrapbooker (either or both)
- Understands that high-quality photography is important for team members working with tangible products or planner pages
- Enjoys working with sketches, layered templates, storytelling prompts, or planner printables
- Can commit to 2 layouts per month & 1 blog post per term
- Loves the Simple Scrapper brand and is excited to help promote it
- Is eager to contribute to our community of simple scrapbookers
- Can commit to a 6 month term
How to Apply
We would love to consider you for a spot on our team! To apply, please complete our online application. All applications must be received by midnight EST on Thursday, November 19th.
I applied! My first EVER creative team application. Even if I don’t get it, I’m glad I put myself out there and tried. =)
Thank you for applying, Marina! It’s ALWAYS good to put yourself out there! 🙂