Is it spring yet? Even if you still have multiple feet of snow on the ground, March’s new content and special spring cleaning event will have you ready to clear out the cobwebs and get more of your stories documented.
This Month’s Calendar
As always, our calendar this month offers much to explore. With new (free!) podcast episodes every Monday, you can start each week with memory keeping in mind.
We’re also especially excited about this month’s Stash Bash Week event. This is the first of our new seasonal “theme weeks” taking place inside of our membership community. Theme weeks offer daily encouragement and support towards reaching a personalized goal. Stash Bash Week starts March 18.
Here’s the full list of March events:
- March 4 – New podcast episode
- March 8 – Member-Hosted Crop @ 7 p.m.
- March 8 – Shipping date for workbook orders
- March 11 – New podcast episode
- March 18-24 – Stash Bash Week
- March 18 – New podcast episode
- March 22 – Crop Night @ 8:30 p.m. (or start early @ 7 p.m.)
- March 22 – Shipping date for workbook orders
- March 23 – Member-Hosted Crop @ 7 a.m.
- March 25 – New podcast episode
- March 28 – Book Club: The Art of Memoir @ 8:30 p.m.
This Month’s Magazine
We know you’re dreaming of springtime with us. This issue of SPARK, our member magazine, will make your heart flutter with bright colors and fun patterns. You’ll be itching to get outside just to have more photos to scrapbook.
Plus, this month we are celebrating the fresh and modern pages of Elizabeth Heinz with our new collection of sketches and PSD templates.
When you start a Simple Scrapper membership for $10 you will get access to:
- Issue #63 of SPARK magazine and access to 62 past issues.
- Five new sketches, along with a PDF sketchbook with 200+ more.
- Access to our full library of 450+ sketches and PSD templates.
- Participation in this month’s Stash Bash Week event.
- Access to Apptastic, a new mini workshop on apps for scrapbookers.