Creative team member Sara Case Strickland loves mixed media and creating in a clean and simple way. In this episode we share beginner-friendly tips for playing with paints, inks, and mists without all the mess. We also dig into an important, but sometimes sensitive, subject: letting story take a back burner to the artistic process.
- Alcohol Ink Pearls
- Distress Oxides
- Paige Evans lines – Horizon and Whimsical
- Mixed Media Backgrounds for Beginners
- Kristina Werner’s favorite bright white watercolor paper
- Canson 12×18 watercolor paper
- Distress Inks vs. Distress Oxides (Scrapbook.com video)
- Twinkling H2Os
- Sara’s Instagram
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.