Whether you’re a product minimalist or a super crafty babe, there are several areas where memory keepers commonly get stuck. In this episode Andrea Gray, publisher of Retro Hip Magazine, joins me to answer your questions. We cover the entire creative process and offer practical, inspiring tips to help you get unstuck and have more fun in scrapbooking!
- How can you get more photos of yourself without the help of someone else?
- What camera do you use most these days? Do you still use your DSLR?
- Finding photos on my computer hinders my progress. What are some ways I can make it less overwhelming?
- How do you organize your kids ‘stuff,’ like school work, art, achievements, etc.?
- My head is flooded with ideas. How do you choose which stories to scrapbook?
- What are you ‘tried and true’ things (supplies/tools/designs) in scrapbooking?
- If you were to start scrapbooking today, what would you do differently?
- How can you scrapbook quickly but still maintain creativity and relaxation?
- How do you do it all?
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.
I use old washi by running a line of glue dots. I have too many Mickey Minnie rolls to just purge them.
Snap fish has penny prints frequently too and you can earn free photos as well.