Shannan Manton has figured out what “simple” means to her. In this episode you’ll hear about the odd-sized pages she loves to create, her favorite digital resources, and how she makes big projects super doable. My conversation with Shannan is certain to leave you filled with nostalgia and itching to tell more of your stories.
- Sign up (before 9/12) to receive $10 coupon for Before Your Story
- My Story collection from Ali Edwards
- Bucket List tool
- 100 Songs That Changed My Life project
- How Shannan sets up her Project Life
- Shannan’s 5×8 layouts in a Blurb book
- Shannan’s Year in Food project
- A big picture look at Shannan’s 2019 projects
- Shannan’s Instagram
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.