Here by Morgan Beal
We’re turning the corner. Can you feel it? It’s time to dig in and really experience our creativity to the fullest. The last four months of the year can be some of your best!
What’s New with Me
- I didn’t scrap much over the summer, which is my norm, and am looking forward to diving back in this month.
- I’m having fun connecting with other skincare enthusiasts in the comments of my latest YouTube video.
- I turned my 2019-2020 Erin Condren planner into a glorified spiral notebook with month tabs. Let me know if you would like to see a video on this.
- I was a guest teacher for Victoria Marie’s Scrap Boss patrons. We talked all about my photo management process with Lightroom.
What’s New at Simple Scrapper
This month offers some exciting options for your journey:
- In this month’s issue of SPARK you will find countless starting points for your next layout, a sneak peek at October’s Book Club selection, and an import question to consider in your memory keeping practice.
- If layouts are on your mind, you’ll want to check out our latest sketch and template collection, along with this month’s design challenge, inspired by Morgan Beal.
- If you’re craving playtime with your stash, this season’s organization week will help you make use of your supplies.
- And if you’re ready to dive into a new project, I’m leading a live session of Before Your Story beginning September 26.
- September 17 through 23 – Stash Bash: Use more of your scrappy stash with a week of creative challenges.
- September 26 through November 6 – Before Your Story: Tell your birth-to-adulthood story in one album.
- September 26 – Book Club: My Morning Routine @ 8:30 p.m.
If you’ve been enjoying the content I share on the podcast, I’d love for you to join us in the My Simple Scrapper community. You can try a month of membership for just $10 to see if it’s a great fit for you!