Katie Pertiet is a graphic designer with a passion for vintage and botanical motifs. Her artwork can be found on digital products, paper scrapbooking lines, fabric collections, and other home decor items. In this episode I asked Katie to share how she is so prolific in her creative output, offering lessons for both professionals and hobbyists alike.
- Designer Digitals
- GoodNotes app
- Katie’s Simple Stories lines
- Simple Vintage Country Christmas (released July 2019)
- Simple Vintage Autumn Splendor (released July 2019)
- Simple Vintage Traveler (released January 2019)
- Simple Vintage Botanicals (released January 2019)
- Procreate app
- Trimcraft (UK)
- 49 and Market
- Wild Apple (Katie’s art licensing agency)
- Katie’s newest fabric collections
- Lighthearted in Paris wall art
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.