Technology is an inevitable part of modern memory keeping. In this week’s episode I’m sharing a quick run-down of all the tech tools in my creative workflow, from photo taking to photo printing. Plus, I introduce the newest class inside of our membership community: Trello for Scrapbookers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- FilmicPro app
- Lighten Up Jen (My personal YouTube channel)
- Canon EOS Rebel XSi
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 lens
- Lightroom app
- Light & Airy Real Color presets
- Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom video series
- Switching from Mac to Dell XPS 13
- My Simple Scrapper membership*
- Simple Scrapper templates
- Canon PIXMA Pro-100
- Canon Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- B&H Photo
* Get access to the Trello for Scrapbookers Pop-Up Workshop with a My Simple Scrapper membership. Live office hours sessions on Zoom will be held Thursday, August 22 and Friday, August 23. You can test out a month for just $10.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.