A few months ago I asked Iris Fox if she wanted to chat about her personal wellness journey, but this episode blossomed into so much more. We discuss how our intentions shape our successes and challenges, covering the keto diet, scrapbooking projects for 2020, growing an online business without going crazy, and specific strategies for daily and weekly planning.
- KetoConnect cheddar biscuit recipes
- Iris’ WhimsyFoxCrafts Etsy Shop (use code YOURWAY for 10% off through 12/31/19)
- Jennifer’s wellness Instagram account
- The Autoimmune Protocol
- Gretchen Rubin on Abstainers vs. Moderators
- Butcher Box (Iris’s affiliate link, get $30 off)
- Hello Fresh (Jennifer’s affiliate link, get $40 off)
- Green Chef’s keto meal plan
- Thomas DeLauer on YouTube
- Skinnytaste recipe blog
- Cocoa Daisy planners
- Iris on YouTube
- What Works Network
- Susannah Conway’s Unravel Your Year
- The Joy of Missing Out by Tonya Dalton (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- Finish by Jon Acuff (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- Iris on Instagram
- WhimsyFoxCrafts on Instagram
- WhimsyFoxCrafts on Facebook
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.