This year every month at Simple Scrapper will have a theme. January’s theme is Creative Habits. We’ll be exploring all the ways your day-to-day actions support your hobby. In this episode I’m joined by my teaching assistant Kim Edsen to chat about what’s new, look back on December’s theme, and share some of our best advice related to habit-building. I’m loving these conversations and you’ll definitely want to check out all the resources we’ve shared!
- The Science of Well-Being
- Rechargeable lighter (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- Shannan Manton’s digital templates
- Instagram post of my cluttered guest room
- Jennifer’s 2019 gift tags
- Panda Planner (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- The Bucket List Project – registration opens January 6
- Project Life mini book about our dog
- My Simple Scrapper membership community
- The next Refresh retreat begins January 16.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- Big Dreams, Daily Joys by Elise Blaha Cripe (Jennifer’s affiliate link)
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- Photo Editing Study Group
Congratulations to Nfoz, the winner of last week’s podcast giveaway.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.
My mind was blown today! Such a great idea to photo and journal about STUFF!!! My mind began to reel with ideas about stories about my SPECIAL STUFF around my house!! Thank you for the inspiration!! ❤❤❤