How do you make time to scrapbook? How do you stay organized? I asked My Simple Scrapper members to share their questions and curiosities. In this wide-ranging episode, I offer my personal reactions and suggestions to the most pressing concerns of our scrapbooking community.
- My Simple Scrapper community
- Your Way Workshops
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- Project 333
- Indistractable by Nir Eyal*
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White*
- IRIS project bins*
- Example of how I use Target ITSO bin (video)
- Cropper Hopper paper storage*
- Cropper Hopper dividers*
- Cropper Hopper envelopes*
- Similar to Umbrella Crafts trays
- Scrapbook Organization: Are You Doing it Wrong?
- How to use the Tim Holtz Travel Stamp Platform (video)
- Silhouette Cameo 4*
- Before Your Story album
- Free Bucket List tool
* affiliate link
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.
Jennifer, This podcast was beneficial in so many ways! Your answers are always thoughtful and inspire me to action!
Awesome. Thanks for listening!
I loved this kind of episode. Definitely something to do once in a while, it feels like having a scrappy conversation. Thank you for all you do!
Aww, thanks! So glad you enjoyed it.
This was awesome. Thank you Jennifer for answering my questions. Plus there was a lot of answers that I learned from. I took some notes.