Sometimes it feels like life is an ongoing battle with clutter. In this episode, Kim and I kick off Decluttering Month with some of our best advice for the clutter accompanying creativity. You’ll walk away with new strategies for your scrap room as well as your entire house!
- The Nester
- Maple Swirl Cut & Stitch from whimsyfoxcrafts
- Silhouette Cameo 4*
- Free Bucket List Printable
- Your Way Workshops
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- Decluttering at the Speed of Life by Dana K. White*
- Indistractable by Nir Eyal*
- Getting Things Done by David Allen*
- Tody app
- Panda Planner*
- “Monica’s closet”
- Stash Bash starts March 5 and is included with membership
* affiliate link
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.