The world has turned a bit upside down since the last time Kim and I chatted. We do a whole lot of catching up on the past month before diving into a preview of April. This episode offers a variety of helpful tips and resources along with a healthy dose of “we’re all in this together.”
- Didn’t I Just Feed You episode with The Lazy Genius
- Cincinnati Zoo YouTube Channel
- Current Events daily video
- Review comparing Blurb vs. Blurb Layflat
- Simple Scrapper Calendar for Free Live Crops
- Your Way Workshops
- Free Bucket List Printable
- Decluttering tips from Dana K. White
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- The Art of Noticing by Rob Walker
- Refresh Retreat – Available with a My Simple Scrapper membership
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.