The Projects creative journey is definitely a favorite because the conversations are so rich and meaningful. This month’s catch up with Kim adds to that story with our own experiences and reflections on the Simple Scrapper community. You’ll hear about the finishing already happening (even though The Finishing Project doesn’t begin until October 7), an update on our personal planners, and the projects we’re excited about as we embark on the last quarter of the year.
- SYW133 – Falling for the October Daily
- October Moments kit from Feed Your Craft
- What is #GoodCraftyMorning?
- Lisa Varshine’s The Magic of Moments class
- Create a Week in the Life Kit
- Finished Week in the Life Project
- Weekly Panda Planner 2.0
- Hobonichi Techo Cousin Avec
- Finished 2014-2016 December Daily
- Join us for The Finishing Project
Transcript not yet available.
Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.