Below are 13 essential tips for an organized NSD from Log Your Memory and Simple Scrapper. Use these points to talk yourself through your own planning for a stress-free and sensible holiday experience.
How to organize your computer for NSD
- Empty your recycle bin or trash to free up hard drive space
- Designate a specific location for all new downloads
- Spend a little time decluttering your stash
- Know what you have and what you need (or at really want)
How to organize your life for NSD
- Plan your menu & do as much prep as possible before Saturday
- Set a spending budget & promise yourself you’ll stick to it
- Collect photos & stories you’d like to get scrapped
How to organize your time for NSD
- Make sure you are a registered member at any site where you plan to participate in sales, challenges or chat
- If possible, arrange for someone to help care for your family members
- Don’t plan on sitting at your computer all weekend. You need sleep, food, exercise, laughter & family time.
How to plan for a happy NSD
- Make a wish list of products you’ve been stalking to avoid impulse purchases
- Scout out sales, challenges, chats at your favorite shops ahead of time
- Use our fun Smart Scrapper’s NSD Planner!