When you’re a grown up, it’s not always easy to make new friends. Plus, the closing of many local scrapbook stores has shifted the search for scrappy like-minds online. In this episode I’m joined by Tracey Fox, the new host of a popular Facebook group for scrapbookers, to discuss the importance of community in strengthening our personal projects, peer relationships, and the creative industry.
- Crafty Jen Schow’s Use It or Lose It Facebook Group
- Get to Work Book Rainbow Sticky Note Pad
- Personality Hacker’s Intuitive Awakening Facebook Group
- Scrappy Like a Fox Facebook Group
- Scraps Incite Calamity card game
- Tracey’s Instagram
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.