Kim and I are back with another casual conversation about life, scrapbooking, and the business of Simple Scrapper. This month we dive into many personal topics and offer our hopes for this month’s member event. Please note that the episode was recorded mid-May, prior to the recent civil unrest and deep dive into anti-racism dialogue.
- Pershing donuts on Wikipedia
- Example of Pershing donut Jennifer remembers
- Hello Story course from Ali Edwards
- Overview of my Lightroom system
- Join us for Photo Crush with membership
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.