We’re all a bit geeky about scrapbooking, but the systems, processes, and apps we use for our pictures make that arena the geekiest of all! In this episode I’m joined by professional photo organizer Casey von Stein (aka Miss Freddy) to chat about how we can keep our images safe. You’ll hear specific recommendations that she has proven to work with her clients and students.
- Miss Freddy
- Miss Freddy on Instagram
- Album Stomp
- How to Remove Duplicates from Your Photo Library
- Hardcover Photobook Comparison Part 1
- Hardcover Photobook Comparison Part 2
- Softcover Photobook Comparison
- Backup Bootcamp (*) – Use code SIMPLE for $10 off
- Family Yearbooks – Use code SIMPLE for $10 off
(*) Affiliate link. I make a small commission from your purchase using my link.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.