Wow, this one is jam-packed with resources you can start using right away! I always love a good chat with my friend and My Simple Scrapper member Alissa Williams. In this round, we share an update on our physical planner preferences and dive in to how we use digital tools as an essential planning companion.
- Everyday Explorers Planner Pads – restock
- Stacy Julian’s 20 in 20 Class – currently 50% off
- SYW052 – Planning in Real Life
- SYW043 – Which Planner is Best?
- SYW028 – Don’t Give Up
- Daisy Weeks Sticker Subscription – mention Jennifer Wilson
- Current Daisy Weeks Kit – sold out
- Free Bucket List Worksheet
- The Art of Making Memories
- Get to Work Book
- Blue Sky Planners – design your own not available
- Hobonichi Techno Weeks (*)
- DigiCal+ app
- Google Keep
- Plan to Eat
- Fabulous – from Duke’s Behavioral Economics Lab
- My Simple Scrapper membership – mid-year discount through 6/30
(*) Affiliate link. I make a small commission from your purchase using my link.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.