In the past decade we’ve covered a wide range of topics on the Simple Scrapper blog, in classes, and on the podcast. Going forward we’re going to simplify by focusing on one theme at a time. And at the end of every month, my teaching assistant Kim Edsen will join me to chat about our lessons learned and preview what’s coming in the month ahead. These will be more casual back-and-forth conversations that we hope will also offer a small peek behind the scenes of the business. This month our conversation overflowed the original time slot, so I’ve broken it into two episodes running about 45 minutes each. Part 2 will air on Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Photobook America
- Simple Scrapper Membership
- Photo Book Guru YouTube channel
- PhotoBookGirl.com blog
- Tonic Studios Tim Holtz Travel Stamp Platform
- My Sweet Petunia’s MISTI
- Free Bucket List worksheet
- My large-format printer: Canon PIXMA Pro-100 ($139.99 after rebate through 12/31/19)
- Pop-Up Workshops in the Membership
- Apps for Scrapbookers
- Mixed Media Backgrounds for Beginners
- Trello for Scrapbookers
- Hybrid Made Easy
- Robin Adyran on Instagram
- Audrey Medd on Instagram
- Ingunn Markiewicz on Instagram
- December’s member-only event: Photo Crush
- 2020 Membership Packet
- Engineer prints Pinterest board
- Simple Scrapper Book Club
- Slow: Simple Living for a Frantic World
- Brooke McAlary’s blog
- Brooke McAlary’s podcast
* The star notes an affiliate link. A small percentage of your purchase from these links helps to support the Scrapbook Your Way podcast.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.