This episode concludes my conversation with Kim Edsen about our plans at Simple Scrapper, along with an in-depth discussion of options for scrapbook formats and albums. You’ll get a taste of all the crazy ideas we’re considering, plus hear what we’re most looking forward to in 2020. Each month you can expect an episode from Kim and I that shares our personal perspectives on the monthly theme and what we’ve got going on behind the scenes.
- 2020 Planning Party
- 2020 Membership Packet
- Scrapbook Your Way workbook
- Panda Planner
- Sign up for email updates to get the example PDF pages
- Episode 43 with Alissa Williams: Which Planner is the Best?
- Get to Work Book
- Gretchen Rubin’s app
- If you are a My Simple Scrapper member, you can also use the Mighty Networks app and toggle between networks.
- Mead Five Star Mini Spiral (*)
- Panda Lab Facebook group
- Creative Hub
- Shannan Manton on Instagram
- Episode 32 with Shannan Manton: 100 Songs That Changed My Life
- Jessica Sprague’s Snap Click Supply
* The star notes an affiliate link. A small percentage of your purchase from these links helps to support the Scrapbook Your Way podcast.
How to Subscribe
The best way to listen to Scrapbook Your Way is with a podcast player on your mobile device or with iTunes on your computer. You can subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or by searching for “Scrapbook Your Way” in your favorite podcast player in order to receive new episodes automatically.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, we’d love if you left a review on iTunes.