Time moves in one direction, memory in another. – William Gibson
This week I’m sharing a selection of our best articles on time management from the Simple Scrapper archive. I am passionate about helping you find more time for scrapbooking!
- 6 Secrets to Managing Your Time
- My Foolproof Method for Easy Scrapbook Layouts
- Is Perfectionism Holding You Back?
- I Can’t Do Everything
- 5 Things I Learned from My Daughter
- Spring Clean in Five Easy Steps
- Reclaiming Your Creative Mojo
- Simple Steps to Finishing What You Start
- Scrapbooking is a Shared Journey
Every weekend you are invited to join us for our ongoing tradition of sharing simple tips and inspiring ideas from around the web.
Next year at Simple Scrapper we’re returning to the essential principles of simple scrapbooking and tackling your toughest challenge: time. I’m excited to announce, for the first time, our 2013 core program: Find More Time for What You Love. This year-long program will be free with a Premium Membership, which is on sale now.